10 Signs of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is the third most common health problem in the U.S. When hearing problems begin, they may gradually affect quality of life and your relationships. If you experience these warning signs repeatedly or in combination, they may indicate a hearing loss. Come to Modern Hearing to have a free Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation to determine if you are one of the growing number of hearing loss sufferers.
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You hear, but have trouble understanding the words.
- You often ask people to repeat what they have said.
- Telephone conversation is increasingly difficult.
- People say that you play the TV or radio too loud.
- You can’t hear some common household sounds.
- Trouble understanding when your back is turned to the person speaking.
- You have been told that you speak too loudly.
- You experience ringing or noise in your ears.
- Conversations are difficult in large groups or crowds.