The Telecommunications Equipment Purchase Program (TEPP) is to help people with disabilities buy specialized equipment they need in order to use basic telephone services. The TEPP is one of several different programs paid for by the Wisconsin Universal Service Fund (USF) established by the Public Service Commission. Money collected from Wisconsin telephone service providers goes into the USF.
Call today or fill out the form below to receive this free service!
Simply click on the PDF below, print it out, then bring it with you on your visit to our office.
Depending on the product chosen, here are some Key Features available:
- Amplification with full range tone control
- Adjustable ringer and bright visual ringer
- Single-line phone
- Big button easy-to-read keypad
- Last number redial
- Speakerphone in base
- Programmable memory keys
- Adjustable handset amplification
- Caller ID / Call waiting capable
- Talking feature
- Display dial
- Visual message-waiting indicator
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Backlit keypad
*You are not under any obligation to purchase additional products. This is a free service.